Join Our Team
We empower dedicated and inspiring colleagues committed to making a difference.
Working at 180 Health Partners is unlike working anywhere else. If you are looking for a mission-driven company that offers excellent benefits and career growth, 180 Health Partners is right for you. Not only do we care about our work to prevent babies from being born dependent on opioids by helping mothers achieve their substance-free goals, we build each other up, we value diversity and we are committed to personal development.
If you are passionate and committed to improving the lives of mothers, their babies, their families, and their communities we would love to get to know you better.
Please click on the following roles for a full description of each position:
- Resource Advocate
- To help locate and coordinate any resources that our mothers need
- Peer Advocate (Eligible or Certified Peer Support Specialist)
- Women who have been through a similar experience and wish to support our mothers in their home, in the community or at their doctor’s office
- Partner Advocate (License-Eligible or Licensed Social Worker)
- To support and assess our mothers on their journey to achieve their personal goals and care plan
- Partner Coach (License-Eligible or Licensed Counselor)
- To lead our mother’s overall care plan and advocate team
- Behavioral Health Supervisor (Integrated Behavioral Health Licensed Counselor)
- To provide oversight and assure best practices are maintained
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- To help our mothers remain healthy and help our mothers manage their baby’s health during the critical two months after birth
Would like to join our team? Then send your resume and work history to: hireme@180HealthPartners.com
180 Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.