As your personal advocates we are guided not just by our experience, knowledge, resources and passion, but also by Our Promise and Our True North.
We offer you safe and loving support, so you don’t have to face substance use and pregnancy alone. Our caring advocates will help you achieve your goals for you and your baby. We will stand with you on your journey and simplify the complex balance of your medical, addiction, behavioral and social support needs. We will match you with the best team of resources for your journey.
Our True North
- We will meet you where you are on your journey.
- We will prioritize relationships over process and science.
- We will build you up, providing dignity and validation, not tear you down.
- We will provide a stigma-free environment.
- We are empowered to make the right decisions for your benefit. We will never blame the process for not doing the right thing.
- We will accommodate your needs and will remember a small amount of engagement is better than no engagement.
- We understand that relapse and set backs are often a part of the recovery process. Should this occur, we will help you re-evaluate, reset and rebuild momentum toward your personal goals on your overall journey.
- We are dedicated to the power of community and the importance of feeling connected.
- We are committed to partnering with you in all the areas of your life needing our support.